MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, April 10, 2009 4:16 PM
Sona
Hola comosta, readers.


Summary of the (short) day:
I woke up at 1000Hrs, showered and went online.
Chat with Dear before he goes Kampung today.
I know I went abit rash during the conversation but I felt better afterwhich letting it go, bursting every single thing that I've bottled up for months.
Now, I felt sort of damn regret.
Moving on, someone planned to go to the library but in the end it's cancelled.
However, I still made my way to Causeway Point with KS, YK & Isaac.
Helped them search some birthday presents and I contributed some cash to Johnny's belated birthday present.

We saw Mdm Chong at Mini Toons then waved hello, talked about SW and some "Hello Kor kor and Jie jie session by her sons". Very cute, I thought.
So we bought him an aroma fan from Action City... of all things. LMAO :P
Afterwhich, we went up to Banquet to have our late lunch. Busted, KS eat from home already whereas the 3 of us haven't even eat since we woke up in the morning.
LOL.
Saw cousin Sofia & her sunny boy. Then parted our ways.
I wanted to go to the library to return my books and damn it was closed so I went home.
& I think a photographer took my pictures secretly probably he thinks it'll be a good picture of me standing at the bus stop alone in the rain with a slight breeze of wind gushing through my hair :P
Hahaha, joking joking.

So yeah, that's my day. Family & I will be going to John Little sales at Singapore Expo tomorrow.
Weeeeeeeee~
More printed tees and blouses :D

Alright, gotta blast! I need to do some revision on Physics and do my POA homework.





Love, ABJ