MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:31 PM
Dajdso;jdouwnnch
Let's get the day starting when I am on the way to school.
I went out extra early only to find out two fucking 912E arrived consecutively and the time was 7.45 am by then.
Alighted at the interchange and boarded 962, reaching in school at the nick of time.
If not, I'll be doing school service at double stake since I'm a councillor -.-
Stupid~
With the runny nose I'm having, it sure had added alot of uncomfort thus spoiling my day.
All in all, I tried paying attention during lessons and I enjoyed Chemistry today.
& My team is leading the points thanks to Larry-Songka.
During lessons, it's not called life with a spice of laughter added. So Benny & I were imitating some of the sentences A.Tan/David Villa used to tell the class off.
Haha.
So yeah, today not much going on. I didn't talk alot, except laugh.
& Yes, seems like we're having a problem with each other? Wanna talk?

I just want to throw away the life I'm leading because it's of no use now...





Love, ABJ