MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, March 29, 2009 3:20 PM
In The End
Last night was amiably nocturnal.

As I was encountering a shitty day (not really?), I decided to go cool myself down meeting up some peepsohs for some night jogging.
So met up around 8pm at OCBC somewhere near my house, then walked towards my block and started jogging.
Jogged up in the hills among the bungalows until the gas station next to Woodgrove.
I thought I was going to stop in the midst of jogging, but to my surprise I managed to pace myself and my breathing so vuala!
I managed to reach the gas station. Then bought some drinks and lazed around at the bus stop.
Usually, we tend to get cramps after consuming foor or drink, so we walked back :P
Then went to a fitness area to train our thigh and bicep muscles near my block and lastly, went to the playground.
Waited for Aunt to call me to meet up bro & Cousin to get the house keys.
But apparently, I stayed there to have a chat with them until nearly midnight?
Took a taxi home........ can you believe it when it's just at walking distance?
LOL.

Showered up and slept. Thankfully, my problems vanished into thin air but not for long...

I'll edit more of this entry if I got the time. Gotta blast!




Love, ABJ