MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, March 16, 2009 10:56 PM
Days of Grace
Let's just summarise my day from Saturday.

Family & I went to have chalet for 3 days 2 nights which costed only about 150 bucks at SCDF Pasir Ris Sea Training Centre.
Was quite impressed with the facilities and everything.
So first evening, had BBQ. I was the first to come down, so let the pro start the fire :P
BBQ until late night, next to us were some other SCDF man's family.
& Their relatives were wanting to attract our attention but WGAF?
Malay communities nowadays~
So yeah, apparently someone messaged me 'GOAL!!' when I was in the midst of BBQ-ing and that person was a MAN U fan.
But in the end, Liverpool won and trashed the red devils 4-1.
Paiseh ahhhhhh, Megatttt. Hahaha~

Second day, Mum & Dad went Singapre Expo for some preachery session.
Bro & I stayed at the Chalet.
So went back to sleep till 2pm despite waking up early, for nothing.
Then in the evening went to Downtown & E!Hub to walk around and have dinner at MC D.
Didn't eat dinner so just brought myself a Double Chocolate frappe.
Yumm~
Reached back at the chalet, showered, watched TV and slept.

Third day which was earlier this morning, got myself ready and packed up ready to check out.
Then we had breakfast at MC D.
Feeling sleepy, so we went home and everyone slept soon after.
In the evening, studied Chemistry till night falls.
Chat to Dear :D
& That's my day.

Okay, so tomorrow's plans is to withdraw fifty bucks and transfer to my second account, which I'm not supposed to.
I promise I won't touch the first account after which, I promise :P
& I'm going to spend my cash wisely, well it's for outing purposes, no harm I suppose?
Hehe.
Right, I'm just waiting for the class outing. Hopefully Dear can tag along.
It'll be fun and a hell lot of a day spent?
Till then, God I feel so lazy to blog today.
& Yes, changed my music :D





Love, ABJ
Every smile of yours is a prayer meant for me-