MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 3:25 PM
Psychosocially Abstract
Let the acoustics speak the volume.

03 Mar o9 had to report to school early like other usual days besides Tuesdays for a meeting with Mr S.
I regret coming because the conversation we had was a piece of crap and simply served no purpose AT ALL.
Left the room with rage burning in me because Mr S told us that the seniors will be stepping down in June instead of March/April.
Majority exchanged looks of dismay. However for some, you can see the dance of joy in their eyes.
Well, in my opinion we can still be the advisors despite us stepping down. So there's no rationale for us to continue this worthy 'thing' until half of the year.
Yes, Councilor issue never mix with studies, therefore it is not an excuse to quit the Council.
Howeverrrr, as Graduating students we strongly believe that studies are/will/should be our main priorty by then.
Nothing else, not even CCA. See, who gives a shit about all these now?
Some of us had seek a consensus(general agreement) to meet Mr S and appeal for stepping down.
You know, I feel like a heroine wanting to mingle with the other small fries in the school (normal students) and be normal.
Like Peter Petrelli in Heroes*1000 Volts* Wooo- :P
I guess, that's the end of the discussion. I'm stepping down and I'll go thick and thin to achieve it.
Let's all get to bombard avenue. Time will tell.
Hopefully, by end of March we're all be like we used to with the green tie.
But, leadership still lies within.
Any idea how much I miss wearing the GREEN tie instead of the RED one?!

Won't blabber much what happens in between lessons because I find it contrary and inevitable to envisage a normal school day like any other.

04 Mar o9 started off with an alright scene with the exception of the whole class feeling sleepy today.
I fell asleep almost every subject except for Physics & MT. SS & English periods were the ones that kept my head falling down.
I was really fatigue today despite getting a few more hours of sleep last night :l
All in all, I've yet to thank PE for making the whole day dead.
We had maintanence run today which had to be done every month until NAPFA.
Don't they award badges for NAPFA these days? Pft~
So, I got 15minutes++ like always. It could've been 14 but something along the run stopped the girls to ask a friend who fell during her run.
Luckily she's okay, and there's two aunties for her to confide in :P
I went home alone today. Not alone, or perhaps with Aqy today? Because she boarded the same bus as me and had a little conversation about MINDS & MFT + community work.
Then we got back on our own self entertainment.

That's my day today.

Oh yes yes, tomorrow the class will be celebrating birthdays which fells on Jan, Feb & March.
I'm abit oustanding because I'm on the only Februarist in the class :P
Hoping it'll run smooth tomorrow and thank you Mr R for sponsoring the 1Kg Oreo cake!

Before I forget, someone turned 16 today who's a month younger than me and got the same 'birthday present' upon reaching school- 2.4Km run.
& The freak who just joined the NC16 club is the guy who sits next to me making me laugh my butts out is no other than the tallest chap in class...
So,


HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, BENNY 'BOO'!
Welcome to the NC16 club.
& With that, you'll be enjoying a special promotion of obSCENES of your choice today.
HAHAHAHA!
I ran out of words, so Happy birthday :P
Just clear your N Levels for good la, hor.

P/s: I can't believe that 4-6 is more hardworking even though they're embarking on this small fry N Level Exam compared to those classes facing the lethal O Level papers -.-
& You should see the culture of studying in 4-6, as prove if you're allegating them.

I'll be joining the rest to study until 6Pm everyday, fucking real soon.
& I don't want that to happen. It's unavoidable, what the Hell?







Love, ABJ