MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 8:51 PM
Hot & Cold
Hello everyone.
Sorry for not updating much yesterday. Wasn't in a good mood.

I've come to a consensus that I should control my emotional these coming few days despite things that I dislike is going to take place.
Secondly, I won't intervene any issue between both parties anymore because everything I do, I got a shitty help in return whenever I'm really in need of it.
Thirdly, to those I've bellowed at I'd like apologize because of my short temper which took my life over recently.
Fourthly, whatever wafflings about issues among you people I'm no more the least interested.
Last but not least, whatever shit you're going to preach I'm not going to listen because it makes me rebel you more.

I know I've changed due to unforeseen circumstances which took place at home.
The tears of laughters in school are not natural.
It's just something to get me by to make my day, at least. Neverthess, I'll try not to affect my problems from home with my studies or when I'm with my friends.

Let's summarise the day.

English
Had 3 periods of English, how dreadful can that be?
So Benny & I did alot of pairwork today in submitting another entry journal and doing cloze passages together.

PE
2.4Km group were suppose to run. Strengthening group were supposed to carry on doing stretches to help improve on body conditioning. The games group had to play basketball at a nearby court while the rest either run or did strengthening.
Some few girls & I chose not to play basketball but to run with our classmates who were under 2.4Km Group.
So I ran with Sharifah throughout and she made a 5minutes differences; she passed.
Thanks to me :P
After pushing Sharifah till the very last bit, I continued running and pushing some others' backs to make them run.
My resolution this year seems to be working well so far; helping others ;D
In conclusion, about 80% managed to pass and they'll be joining the Games group!
Can't wait for soccer next week, more enthrilling I suppose? (:

Physics
Somehow I'm starting to hate Physics because I did badly in tests. Going to ask for help from Chin Chye.

Mother Tongue
Did filing and mock test + disturbing Izwan. Haha!

SS
A.Tan didn't come today. However, she asked me to tell the class that test papers will be given next week and that there's only 7 passes.
I doubt I passed because I was never good in SS. I'd only pass because of luck -.-
So I suppose it's some History students' who's going to dominate the pass.

After school, did last year's N Level Prelim paper and went for SJAB.
& Such luck I haveeeeeeee.
The Sub-Com seemed to be doing CPR twice today instead of other team members.
Everytime I attended to a casualty, I will surely need to do CPR.
Haiyer, & screwed up here and there but overall better than last time :D
On the other hand, it sucks to kiss the dummy with the alcohol still wet on the lips (when giving ventilation, to be precise).

I purposely went home late today so as to avoid Mum's naggings or whatever not that she's trying to demoralize me in a way or another.
& Believe or not, I didn't speak to her since yesterday right after she screamed her heads off at me when I'm explaining things the halfway and the fact that I didn't raise my fucking voice.
Brother got his own convesation with Mum combative earlier, & as soon as I reached home from tuition I got that piece of shit.
Well, she's not the one who's under pressure. Everyone else in the house does.
& For God sake, isn't she thankful that I took initiative that I managed to clear out all the dishes and put all dirty plates & cups in the sink?
Time doesn't permit me to wash those god damn things because I had to rush for tuition.
I explained to her thereafter halfway and there she goes bellowing.
Tell me which fucking part of the fucking situation did I go wrong and did not do?






Love, ABJ
Favour, favour. Please don't give me another emotional piece for me to handle-