MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 4:03 PM
Untitled 21
Tell me if I'm losing my mind & that I looked okay.

How should I describe my day today?
Mundane, I guess.
I was tired throughout the day, thanks to PE.
On the brighter note, I love today's PE lesson.
Eunice & I were intending to run to give some motivational support for those classmates who failed previously.
But we ended up playing soccer with some of the guys (Who passed the run).
Out of 16 girls, only 5 girls made it so we played games (That's the why).
Basically, the guys divided the girls mainly Huizhu, Eunice, Dian, iJan & I.
I was under Chinese supremacy together with Nazme, the only Malay blood running.
Whereas the rest joined the next group.
Obviously, the malay supremacy won right. KANASAI!
Nevertheless, the match was tight although the malays won over their triumph.
Never did I expect those Basketballers to play quite well.
So KS, WS & I scored the most number of goals despite the lost.
However, minutes passed & one by one those people doing strenthening joined my team.
We wer trashed by few goals after Anwar joined.
It's okay, very excellent game though.
Two goals scored by me, I could've scored the third one though but thanks to my shoe which came out.
Damn~
HAHAHA! It's embarassing.
Afterwhich, came recess. I was still shivering while eating.
Hence, I didn't finish my food due to laziness (but I'm still hungry!)
Then throughout lessons, I was feeling sleepy and Benny was being an ass.
He grabbed my hand and waved it in the air so that A.Tan made me answer her questions.
Sorry Benny, I'm not being proactive. HAHAHA~
Therefore, I'm not a happy student following happy seven idiotic habits (which are true, huh?)


So that's my day today.

Oh & yes yes, Benny & I got our seats reshuffled yesterday.
It was horrendous area I tell you.
Sitting near the rear of the door at the front with no fans was extremely ridiculous.
& We can never try to do anything funny like we used to at the back of the class now.
Thanks you lah, Benny!
Because...

Mr Ravin: Huh! Benny you got a 4/40 for Maths?! I'm gonna slap you I tell you.
Benny: Huh, oh. *whispers to me* I told you I very bad in indices and algebra. Damn laaah~
Mr Ravin: What happend to you? You seemed to get distracted. Is it because you're sitting with Aiin?
Class: Woooo + weird2 noises~
Me: Eh Benny, you want bet. Confirm we kena change place one.
Benny & I: BANGKAI!!! (The Kamikaze game)

Benny, all your fault laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

I, never thought that I had anymore to give. Pushing me so far, here I am without you.

Moving on, Dad rushed to Wak's house to send my aunt to the hospital again.
Sigh.
She just got herself discharged two days ago?
This got me remeniscing Grandma's death. & Tomorrow's her 2 Years Death anniversary.
I doubt no one in the family remembers, alwayyyyyys.
So sick of it.
Sigh.
I don't know, whenever Grandma's Death anniversary is nearing, I always feel emotional throughout the week of even the month.
Probably grieving over certain issues made me being reminded of Grandma?
Sighhhhhhh.

Alright, plans for the day:
Study.
Nap.
Avatar & Galatik football.
Study again.
Bed.


Haziq says:
sameon
Haziq says:
do u think branded goods is a waste of money?
AIIN says:
Yes ?
AIIN says:
Yeah.
AIIN says:
Firstly, is it a need or a want
Haziq says:
U NOT HELPING SIA
Haziq says:
HAHHA
Haziq says:
im the OPPO
AIIN says:
HAHAH
AIIN says:
Oh.
AIIN says:
Just say would you waste your money to buy a maximizer for $123?!
AIIN says:
maximizer you know right ?
Haziq says:
uhhh
Haziq says:
maximize ur boobs?
AIIN says:
ya the bra
Haziq says:
HAHAHHA OMFG






Love,ABJ
Drink to all that we have lost, mistakes we have made-