MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, February 13, 2009 8:36 PM
Life Is Doomed
Hello fellow readers.

Today's hell alot of a day that took place.
TDD terrorrism re-enactment etc.
Was overall o...kay lah. G double O D J O B.
Haha.
When we're in class, had class decorating competition and IPP.
IPP was tough, especially those classmates of mine wearing U. & Suhada & I were the only girls who helped the NCC & Basketball boys with the sealing of windows and doors.
Also a million thanks to HuanHuan who took the pictures (:
Will upload it real soon once I've charged the batteries.
However, I was busy doing my Maths worksheet in the first place when the rest of the class are contributing something.
Benny was sitting next to me with YK,CK & some other chinese guys.

Mr Ravin: Wah, I see a rose and so many thorns. She still can do her work despite the noise ah. That's good.

HAHAHAHA. After finishing the worksheet + talking/ joking with them I decided to give them some assistance.
During IPP, everyone was mainly half dead ah except HuanHuan & I who were busy playing Scissors Paper Stone.
Self-entertainment you see :D
& Fifteen minutes before noon, finally we got some fresh air.
Heeeeeeeeee.
Went to lunch after school and had training.
Wooh! What a tiring day. Waited for Dear but to no avail so I decided to go home ):
Well, I guess that's my fate.

Would you catch me if I ever fall?

I felt that there's just no spark between us anymore.
Don't you feel any worry or sense of no belonging in someone's heart/hand/life?
Well, I do.
People have been telling me to let go of everything, but I simply just can't do that.
Because I don't want it to happen.
It's up to you how long do you want this to continue. The decision lies in your hands.
Not mine, because I made the mistake.
Therefore, you decide my consequences. Take it that I had to do a forfeit.
Even conversations seemed so dead.
Sigh, I don't know. Maybe I had to step up and force myself to make a decision which I don't want to put myself in such a miserable position?
Dear God, give me some guidance.


P/s: I try not to let my entries be emotional.





Love,ABJ
I try to let your memory out of my head-