MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 10:27 PM
Sweet Sixteen... Exiled!
Edited/.

Today marks the day whereby I turned sixteen!
To those people who wished me Happy Birthday minutes before/after midnight, a thousand apologies for not replying your SMSes as I was already sleeping soundly:

Hazmie.
Haizan.
Rahmat.
Ruzanna.
Jeremy.
Megat.
Anwar.
Ms Lim.
Danish.
Khyrul.
Abby.
Syafiq Yazid.
Ajib.
Bado.
Athena.

& To beloved 4EAGLES (of Hotel California), schoolmates and family (:

With inclusive of the birthday surprise during Lunch, it was the shock of my life.
I feel so appreciated. HAHAHA :P
& The wonderful presents that I'd been hoping + The ubber sweet treat from Dear :D :D :D
A gazallion thanks & I LOVE YO'LL!

However, on this day has it's ups & down. Unfortunately, my handphone slipped out of my pocket in the bus.
Hence, it went missing as soon as I alighted. Without further a do, thanks to the superhero who took note of the plate number(of the bus).
MUACKS, I LOVE YOU HONEYYYYYY :P
Cut it short, I was in time to retrieve my handphone back otherwise some bunch of people were already exploring my phone of wanting the intention to steal :l
After having a hearty before-sunset dinner with Dear & Fir, I went home and went out with Family to have another feast.

Surprisingly, Friday/Saturday will be having dinner at Nouvotel!
Uncle Ali's birthday falls on the weekend, thus the plan. How luxurious~

Last but not least, Happy birthday to all those who shared the same date under February Babies! Namely:

Heidi.
Aqilah.
Zhen Yi.

To the belated ones would be:

Yezid.
Hazmie.






Love,ABJ
'Jealousy brews in me...' -