Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, February 1, 2009 12:53 PM
All The Small Things
Hello peoplesssssss. I seemed to rot my life away especially during the weekends. I'm not the sort who goes to Town and see manequins in apparels that cost a bomb, seriously they're just tempting you to burn your wallet and rush you to Hell to get over it and done. Several tests are going to take place on Wednesday. Physics & SS test. 2.4Km run will be the actual test as well. I'm not fully prepared for Physics but glad to say 80% had been revised. For SS, I don't know how to study it. I could've done better if I were a History student, but I know I cannot handle so much source based questions. Thus, I took Geography as my elective. Never did I feel the sense of regret. Okay, deck of lies! But I rarely think that way. The only thing I hate about Geography is when we're asked to draw a well labelled diagram. Pft, I went sidetrack. In short, I just don't know how to study SS but I'll just read up the notes given :l Also will be having 2.4Km actual test. I realized what went wrong the other day during my run. I failed to respirate properly. Which means I never did any breathing pattern la. Like frsutrating can? But the good thing was, my muscle didn't feel tired throughout the run. In conclusion, I really need to pull my socks in conditioning my body. Sigh. There's nothing much to blog these days, seriously. Therefore, I'll end it here. Love,ABJ |