MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, January 18, 2009 9:45 PM
Interpol
Hello everyone :D

Summary of the day:
Woke up in the morning around 1000Hrs.
Showered. Had breakfast and helped Mum with some baking.
I'm good and mixing the dough because the mixture will rise fast thus, Mum shouldered the responsibility.
That's my flaw under baking? :P
Watch TV until half past one to go online. Kind of doing a multi-task job while doing my homework together and chatting to Dear.
After which, I spent my day watching TV again.
Gosh, I'm starting to worry in my studies.
Thought of wanting to go Causeway Point with my family to get a new spectacles for me since it broke.
But that's the lifespan; I always change my spectacles every 3-5 years.
Haha.
Mum was tired so we're going to get them tomorrow after work, I guess.
Current homework is left with some corrections which needed to be done in Math A3 & summary writing which sucks.
But on the other hand, I had to only extract those 15 main points in 3 paragraphs.
Do-able I guess, but I got the feeling it's hard to got them out from the text.

That's how well I spent the Sunday. Rotting away, much?

Moving on, I'd like to rant out some issues which may seem trivial but for the minority, I bet it's disturbing.
Before I start, the advisory content is to an extent whereby it doesn't happend to and individual him/herself but as a whole lot, in general.
People were given responsibility to plan the CNY concert which had to be performed by some group of people among us.
I have no obligations to that. Practically fine with it until I found out from one who told me that the planner invited people to be in the concert when this item should only come from a certain group of people.
Strictly no one else. But if they're wanting to do so, raise up your head and ask the question.
With your interests at heart of performing, I'm sure you'll get a chance to do so.
However, the problem doesn't really lie on the people 'outside'
The planner's objective is to partly get this group of people among us to perform the item, not asking someone else who's not with us.
With inclusive of that the planner didn't ask for any consent by the member of the advisory committee.
Let me just say that some of us here aren't happy with your decisions of making no consent avail.
Heard that rationale's being emphasized, does it fall on deaf ears?
Whatever it is, I'll just keep quiet & let you have your way people.
But one day, I guess you're doomed to be someone in someone else's shoes.

Ain't bearing any grudge, but you have to begin with the end in mind.


Currently:
Chatting to Dear :D

*Hopefully Dear'll get well soon! Not forgetting...

HAPPY BELATED 2 YEARS ANNIVERSARY, HONEY BUNNY ! :P

At times, I may be falling apart and barely breathing but something out of you made me stay close.
With a broken heart, that's still beating I've had it all. I'm sure you do too.
But thanks a million for staying with me throughout those good& bad times.
However, going through bad patches with you & those crying moments made me feel stronger, emotionally.
Therefore, I've to thank you for all those moments and shape me the way I am today.
& I'll always love you, cheerios to a longer relationship.






Love,ABJ