Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:44 PM
Grief
I can't believe I say I'd lay our love on the ground but it doesn't matter 'cause I made it up, forgive me now. Summary of the day: Didn't go to school today. 16YO called me around 0915Hrs & I picked up the phonecall with my coarse voice. 16YO: Aiin, can I know why you're not in school today? Me: I got an eye infection & *cough* sore throat. 16YO: Oh, okay. Rest well. Thank you, byebye. Me: Byee~ I spent the day alone at home feeling sick ): To kill time & kiss away the pain, I took some pictures and baked some Nescafe biscuits for me to munch on! Good attempt at first start. All hail~ Okay, after that went for tuition. Met up iJan slightly earlier to go NTUC buy some chocolates. Today's lesson was okay, peaceful without Nazme but my Maths worksheet was with him -.- & The sums today were abit tedious, damn I hate studying standard deviation. Algebra's still the best :D :D Went home, then off downstairs to the shop again to buy some camp stuffs for Bro who'll be going for a 3D2N camp. Bye Bro! Don't come back! I'll dominate Wolfteam I tell youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D So yeah, withdraw some cash for myself tomorrow and went back home. Ate some light stuff, ironed my clothes and currently online. Rushing to do my homework, classmates & bestbuddies chatting to me. I'm doing good alright people, thanks for asking (: I'll come back tomorrow and make a din in class. & Afiq, you better cover me on POA -.- As usual, life sucks these days. Oh well, I think I'm going scuba diving with my family during CNY holidays. Cast aside my problems into the deep blue sea! :D However, I decided to keep myself shut for these few days. So I won't be entertaining people much due to unforeseen circumstances. Thank you for your kind understanding. & Tomorrw's 2.4Km trial run. Wooooh, can't wait to run my hearts out. Run for life 'cause it's good for a long life to love & live~ Aiin, please do not be too emotional -.- Feedbacks from fellow readers: I try not to, but what to do. Aiin will change into a more argumentative person if you pressure her for nothing. Aiin will change her attitude towards one who allegedly accuses her again, for nothing. For not being told the truth in what's being said. Aiin will make you feel like she's ignoring you for life if you're going overboard. Current new rules in me. Life had to be selfish. Ain't giving in so soon & easily. I had to be strong & firm although the inside's still weak when she's actually grieving for her loved ones to care. May see as someone who's loud when she's actually soft-spoken. Very few people knows that. How sad... ): Love,ABJ It's dyin' but keep believin' tho' it doesn't show on the outside- |