Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, January 12, 2009 9:49 PM
Sad Depressed
Summary of the day: Okay, so I didn't go to school today becaue my eye infection deteriorated. Woke up again around 1100Hrs, showered and Dad accompanied me to go to the clinic. Was a fast proccess, in less than 2 minutes I was out of the room. Quite fast, all the better. Doctor says I got an eye infection but I really don't know how I get it. I don't wish to know, but if the condition worsen after the doctor prescribed some medications then I had to go to the hospital for operation. I asked the doctor to give me 2 days of MC. It'll be good that way because I'm not in the mood to see everyone in school anyway. Life kinda sucks these days. Sigh, what luck I have. Went home, heated up the food, had my meal and took my medication. After which, I spent the day by watching TV. & Fell asleep for nearly two solid hours because of the pill I took. Somehow the whole family is addicted to watching Chinese Dramas. Both 1900Hrs & 2100Hrs =.= ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Emotions doesn't seem to set right these days. It's been close to a week I've been feeling low, both physically and emotionally. However, when I'm in school I tried my best focusing on my studies rather than anything else. I hope I'm strong enough to withstand this relationship matters throughout the year. & When I'm down, I know I can fall back down on my own class who never fails to make me laugh at least a minute everyday. Despite feeling down, I know I somehow laughed more than that but that's just the way it is to kiss away the pain. & When I reached home, things will get moody and boring. Thus reaching home late nowadays :/ Hoped that I won't resort to doing stupid stuff which can vast my future. What I'm currently feeling is just wanting to cry my hearts out and not care about the world anymore. I guess I've been priortising else's feelings rather than mine. This time I had to be selfish in my own way, I'm sorry but the world itself isn't kind. I just want to stay strong, but why do I have this obnoxious attitude towards the people I love. It seems that being stubborn is the current roadblock that stops my plan from going the way I want. Sigh, can't I just feel happy naturally? I mean all that shit of laughters and jokes I made in school were actually just for me to put up on a good show to recieve a standing ovation among the sea of people. Love,ABJ He says each day's a gift & not a given right- |