MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, January 1, 2009 4:11 PM
Story Of The Year II
Here's the Story Of The Year 2008 :D

January:
-OBS Camp

February:
-Birthday, thus many many presents. Thanks everyone (:
-Grandma's 2nd Year Death Anniversary

March:
-I can't remember what happend

April:
-I can't remember what happend

May:
-Sec 2 NE Camp

June:
-Didn't go for Holiday ):
-Ain't a Holiday for me

July:
-Youth Day

August:
-NDP Bay Ambassadors
-The Month I went home after midnight every Saturdays with peeps

September:
-Holy Month of Ramadan
-Relationship issue arises
-S K I P-

October:
-No more Children's Day ):
-Grandpa's 4th Year Death Anniversary
-Hari Raya
-Passed all subjects with flying birds -.-

November:
-SJAB Camp
-OCIP trip to Mae Chaem, Thailand

December:
-Langkawi trip with Family
-Sec 3 Councilors Camp

RESOLUTIONS FOR YEAR 2009

1. Save money, spend wisely (Economic Recession lehhhh)
2. Study smart, pay attention in class
3. Do well in N Levels + O Level Maths
4. Be more generous, give more demand less
5. Lend a helping hand to others
6. Prosperous relationships with family, friends, boyfriend
7. Reduce number of rivals/enemies
8. Not comment about anyone whom I see as typical minahs/mats
9. Be less avoidant, take initiatives
10. Be a good leader, as a form of high synergy of influencing peers
11. Do less Saikang jobs, let the boys 2 men handle
12. More RARA! :P
13. Hand in homework on time
14. Be a committed person in terms of learning & relationship
15. Spend more quality time with people I love

Okay, I think that should be it at the moment. So... Happy New Year everyone!




Love,ABJ