MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 2:00 PM
Welcome To The Heartbreaks
Hello people.

Life that ain't good these few days. One problem after another.
But I just took things on my stride. Maybe God's just testing me.

I woke up got myself ready around 0630Hrs, took a shower and off to school.
Yes, I didn't sleep throughout the night because I really can't as my mind's running too much memories for me the remeniscise.
School wasn't much of an urgent one but Facils had to be there in order to clear the air in case we screw on the actual 3-4 Days of the orientation.
Somehow, I'm not looking forward to it.
Prolly because I'm such a stereo-typed person & I won't talk much if I find them typical at the first sight.
Depends on the situation, but I love to try to get to know them.
Huh?
As soon as I reached school the Facils were shooting a video for the Sec Ones as part to adknowledge the code of conduct.
It was hilarious, mayne.
Proceeded to the canteen and got our deployment.
Glad & Thankful to say I'll be working with Dinny Afiq B Razali.
That is so djsoi;admnsadj freaking something to get crazy.
Anyway, I know he can do things well without saying.
(See who's Canning leader lah :P )
Saw some people who'll be coming back for Sec 5, utmostly Dear.

I was said to have Sugar Rush.
Nevertheless, I decided to put my agony aside and continued smiling in school with my fellow Councilors.
Thus, I was labelled as RaRa which was partly why the reason I was chosen to be a Facil.
NB, kena whack~
Haha.
I was talkative and hyped up with inclusive of that I trashed Hazmie badly verbally.
Take that! *Shows L sign on the forehead*
& People around me started laughing like crazy.
Facils recieved such thick piece of paper & we had to read through the instructions to mainly understand.
Blablabla, & I had that bitchy stomach ache, thanks to the Tuna sandwhich & Milo -.-
Stacked some chairs and label those classes.

Things to know/take note of:


a.4 Express, 3 NA & 2 NT -.-
b.There'll be two Sec 5 classes.
c.& The mofo new school policy is that Sec 3's will join Sec 4's & 5's for recess. (I hope they'll change the bloody schedule or something)
d.Everyone has to wear grey socks.

Grrrrrrr~
Eh, speaking of grey socks.
I look seriously cool in it.
I mean, it doesn't look hilarious at all.
Maybe except during PE ah, whereby we'll all look like monks :/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that, Cynthia & I saw Issey (name disclosed) was feeling rather down.
We approached, & he cried.
He's not feeling well as well, so I tried putting myself in his shoes, I'm sure it must've been a great pain to endure as compared to my current situation.
Issey wouldn't share his problems, but that's okay.
Since he wasn't feeling well, Cynthia & I decided to send him home by walking all the way to Rosewood Condominium.
Along the way, Ahmad D accompanied him home as well and we stopped by 515 coffeeshop to get ice cream.
Continued our journey, then this particular Cynthia very blur the sotong she abruptly stopped at the traffic light oppositite her Primary School wanting to cross the road when it was hell such a long distant away from Rosewood.
There could be 2 possibilities, she can't wait to go home OR she misses her Primary School.
I was laughing my butts out, mayne.
At few traffic junctions, I made Cynthia feel so bad by teasing her.
Therefore, I'm sorry :D
Sent Issey home & we planned to book a pit at the Condo and promised to dip ourselves in the pool one hot scorching day :P

All in all, I just hope everyone around me is feeling fine, I'd rather see others happy than myself.

Bus-sed home, took a cold shower and texted Dear.
Gosh I felt so sleepy, but wished to check if Dear's online but he wasn't so I ended up blogging with my groggy and puffy panda eyes.

So much for not sleeping, eh Aiin ):

*I don't celebrate countdowns, thus don't ask me out :D

I want to go to bed for now, forget misery misery misery.



Love,ABJ
Welcome to the hearbreak of the 808's-