MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:26 AM
26 December, Good & Bad Times Cherished
Will post an entry soon regarding the BBQ on 26 December :D
Let the pictures do the talking, aye. Pictures unshuffled.
What they call Teamwork XD


My tanned legs, chey. I say don't take the free ride in your own life. Low tide.


Firdaus: What the Hell laa Zhen Ming?!

Sinking legs in mud/mangrove?

Photographer, Dear :P Syadaa & I


LOL, look at Firdaus's leg got stuck real deep.

Fiq says 'I malu!' =.=

Low tide, mud bathing time people :D


Taking a break after a tedious journey.


Ciggarettes & Alcohol, not.

That's Dear & OZM (:

Take a look at my sexyback, people :P

Lemon & Lime Bitters!


Mine's Lemon Lime & Bitters.


There are more pictures but I'm lazy to post them. Maybe some other day.
& Guys, you'll get your pictures as soon as I have attached those photos to you and send me.
So this might take some time, any idea how many pictures?! -.-
Wasted, no underwater photos were taken. Boohoo ):
Love,ABJ
What's worth the prize is always worth the fight-