MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:00 PM
Yo Excuse Me, Miss-terrrr
You take the breath right out of me, left a hole where my heart should be.
Will be away for Leadership Camp from the 22Dec- 24Dec.
Camp ends at the eve of Christmas at 1830Hrs.
Should I get Santa to bring me home? :P
& I'll be ridin' on yo' sleigh.
*At any circumstances, you may still contact me because I'll be bringing my Handphone :D
Santa, Santa. Hear me out.
What I wish for the camp would be:
a. Lights off early.
b. Activities outside school.
c. Free time.
d. Nice food.
e. Bunk in the hall.
f. Lose myself, forget all troubles & lose my voice.
g. Someone who I've been hoping to meet & love all this time to fetch me when Camp breaks.
Am I asking too much from you, Santa?
I'm not under your naughty list, I suppose.
Because someone had changed me into a good girl (:
I hope my Hunney Bunney won't be naughty. Will be safe at all times.
& I'll love you, as always Dear.
I promise.
Love,ABJ