MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 10:46 PM
Breath
Good day, earthlings (:
I thought I'd wake up around afternoon but I'm happy I didn't.
These few days, I didn't get proper sleep.
Last one to knock out, first one to rise from bed.
You can tell I wasn't at ease, ain't it?
Well, I'm running out of breath from taking in heavy and steady amount of oxygen because fellot 4NA buddies will be taking their N Level results tomorrow at 1400HRS.
You might shoot me, why the Hell am I worried? Like come on, I'm not the candidate. I'm not the one taking the results.
Just think, if you had made and build such strong rapport with your seniors, would you bear to see them gone the following year?
& How I wonder, would I be in this enjoying state this year if the above stated were to happen next year?
I got the answers already.
Hell No.
This year, I seem to treasure my seniors alot.
Especially the Sec 4NA, not really the Sec5NA although we were quite close since our classes were on the same level and that we'd visit each other's classes when teachers weren't around.
Hmm, I don't wish to say much because I'll be emotionally disturbed seriously.
Never been through this path before, & I don't think I would feel this way anymore.
It's happend for the first and the last time, I promise because no other batch has been ever had this warm & approachable personality(I suppose).

To break it down, Good luck to all N Level candidates who'll be taking their results tomorrow.
My heart beats for you guys (:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on, let me just summarise up my day.

Woke up early.
Did the laundry, cooked myself noodles and watched TV then went online.
Then watched an Indonesian horror movie which we bought yesterday, Kuntilanak 3.
It was crappy.
Somehow I didn't even get scared looking at the ghost, just that the old lady's stomach is disgusting.
But overall, BORING!
Watched TV all the way until my Chinese drama starts.
Gosh, can you believe it I missed one whole week of the episodes?!
Sigh...
Ate dinner and watched AFF Suzuki Cup then went online.

Currently: Chatting to Dear.

P/s: Might be going school tomorrow to finish up my homework (;



Love,ABJ
You left a hole where my heart should be-