MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, December 4, 2008 3:40 AM
Gotta Be Somebody
Time flies fast.
& I'm scared to say I haven't even touch my homework yet when I'm going to Langkawi next week! :/

Okay so today's Wednesday.
I woke up at 1345Hrs today due to the cough syrup which makes me drowsy.
My instincts were right, I did cough like one dumbass today.
My lung hurts especially in the morning when it's dry.
Ouch~
So texted Dear & stuff while watching TV the whole day.
Bro cooked porridge for me but it turned to rice, might as well eat what's in the rice cooker right but not to waste food, I just grab anything that's already prepared for me.
Basically I watched TV in the whole afternoon.
Karate Kid>Chinese Drama>Chinese News>Chinese Drama>America's Got Talent.
Haha!
Went online and chat to Dear for a while because he wants to DOTA.
Bleh.

Sent some documents and continued watching TV while texting Dear.
Muacks :D

Tomorrow's plan could be that I'll be going to Sembawang Home Team NS to take some underwater photos for Dad + his friends for a diving presentation.
Ahhh, memories of me falling into the deep side of the pool but I was lucky I didn't drown but float :D

Okay, I'm done.


Love,ABJ
Someone to love with my life in their hands-