Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 6:19 PM
Letters To You
Hey, I just recieved an email from Por. My heart skipped a beat as soon as I saw Thai words on the screen. hi An An i'm por from mae chaem school would you come to maechaem again ? plaes come again maechaem i miss you very much good luck bye bye Aww, I hope EL Team's reading this. Let's go finish our O Level's and save some cash for the next trip... without teachers :D & I had a chat with Mrs Ply the English Teacher. She says that the Thai students are missing us. I feel so touched... Can I cry? Boohoo ): Love,ABJ 'Cause everyone wants to have someone who cares- |