MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, November 24, 2008 3:03 AM
Faraway
Hello people!
Currently in Thailand right now.
It's 3am in Singapore but it's 2am++ here in Thailand.
Blogging while torning right now with some OCIP peeps.
It's barbaric to gather together with the food we bought and eat along the corridor in the middle of the night but it's fun though.
Ms Lim is currently right here too.
Haha.
Okay, I'll be back tomorrow.
& In the afternoon we will be doing some shopping at an Adidas outlet.
Saves roughly 2000baht for all those apparels that I have in mind right now :D
Cannot wait~
Okay, this is it.
It's Sister P's turn to blog.
Seeya y'all!

I'll be back in one piece!



Love,ABJ