Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 10:11 AM
Cease
Hello people. Was feeling lethargic and I don't feel well these days. Yesterday Dear came over around afternoon and left around 1+ to meet up with Mani & Cik Hidayah at Woodlands. Thought we're going to watch movies at CP but somehow plans were changed so Dear & I just follow the two to Yishun and caught our movies there at GV instead. Hmm, I'm still not quite sure why we don't have to pay any cent but Dear paid for those popcorns & drinks. Very the murah the hati :P So, what's the hottest craze in theatres besides Quantum of Solace? Yes, HSM3! Okay, so I've dominated that movie from it's first year in high school till they graduate. I'd give 4.5/5 & I urge you people to go and watch it. I'm not sure how Dear think of the movie because he doesn't favour musicals [Boo):] But I bet the movie had proved him wrong somehow :P It's the end before we begin, Happy Birthday Cik Hidayah! :D Yo' git my blessings & live life to the fullest! Wah, orang tu can work already ahhh~ :P Today Okay, I just woke up and my head feels heavy. I slept wearing jacket, a thermal blanket, closed the windows and turned off the fan. Before Mum went for work, I don't know what she was saying but most probably about my health. Something like 'If you're not feeling well no need go for Work sessions. You keep on doing many things for OCIP everyday and you overwork yourself already..' & I don't know what else she was saying. LOL. So this few days, instead of taking a pill of Vit C, E & Cod liver I have to take 2 of each. Ergh... Okay, I'll post another entry when I'm free later evening. Bye! Don't change the way you think of me Love, ABJ |