MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, November 7, 2008 10:48 PM
Hot N Cold II
Hello people.
Ahhh, today's Work Session was slack lah, okay?

Arrived at 1430hrs in school and bought some food then we proceeded to 3-1 for usual meetings.
Version 6 was approved, thank God.
ELT was happy BUT we still need to do the artefacts.
That's suppose to be HomeBase people to be doing all that.
Oh well, nevermind.
So I took time to do it and scribbled Dear's name + My name.
Will show the picture some other day because I'm currently charging my phone :D
As usual, during Work Sessions my stomach will feel hungry so went down to buy buns.

Me: *bought sardine bun*
Auntie: Eh, buy more lah. Finish it up.
Me: Ah, I no money.
Auntie: Nevermind ah, you take 3 buns for $1 only.
Me: Okay!

HAHAHA.
Baik or what? :P
She even gave Jeremy & I free milo during Sec 2 streaming talk.
HAHAHA!

After that, had parents OCIP talk.
WTH, so Aisha's Dad became my father for that moment.
Was funny.
& He offered me a ride home but I turned down lah saying elder brother will fetch me.
Obviously, don't have righttttt =.=

So yeah.
Went home.
Showered.
Blog.

& I'll be frying eggs for me to eat later.

Damn hungry :/


Love,ABJ