MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:42 PM
Tonight II
Hello people!
HI Programme was a little bit boring because there's Geography and I'm not on the go for it.
Prolly because I got a bad headache due to the contractors painting the school wall.
Had few more subjects and off to meet Abby at 1330hrs.

Changed into something casual... seriously my casual wear is as though I was back from Sentosa with the slippers and all.
Ala, tak usah pakai lawa2. Afterall, we're heading places around Woodlands/Marsiling.
Added value to my EzLink card and treated Abby to Mudpie.
& Sat at some shaded area resting before making a move to Marsiling... again!
So around 1500hrs headed bussed to Marsiling to buy a pair of pants for OCIP.
Man I don't think I'll have sufficient pair of jeans that can last for a week.
& I need to make alterations to my skinnies because it's damn loose as I lose weight (?)
After that, went to Causeway Point and look for lip balm.
Had fun disturbing each other and rubbing compact powder on our hands, ey?
Went to Bazaar and brought Keropok Lekor (Is that how it's spelled?) for 3bucks + Blueberry drink for 80cents.
& That's a lot!

Shared and took a bus for home. Met Cousin in the bus like WTF.
So Cousin is going to have a 3 days sleepover at my crib.
I don't know how I should react to that. Hmm.
Sat under a blk which I'm not sure but was next to the Badminton court and enjoy the kerepok, not.
Abby ended up giving the whole thing to me for sharing with Bro & Cousin at home instead of her sharing with her siblings at home.

& That's my second day with Abby.

Thanks for accompanying me to look for my stuff.
& I'm sorry if I'm not good in planning of which places to go.
But I had fun :D
I love youuuuuuuuu, babe.
Haha!

It's been days since I meet Dear when his first day of work starts ):
I kind of miss him.

Okay, I'm off to do my SS & Math homework which has to be handed in by tomorrow.


Love,ABJ