MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 9:10 PM
Be Yourself III
I got a brand new attitude & I'm gonna wear it t-night.

Good day people.
Definitely not for me, though.
It's been days since I'm on the wheels of salvation.

Today marks the start of HI Programme.
I don't see any sense of beneficial acts/knowledge given except for Maths.
Got Mdm J to teach us these upcoming Maths lesson.
& Guess what, the class was very enthusiastic and responsive.
Mr Soh was there as well and all can tell how disappointed he is in himself by the way he teach :/
Also, the principal already told us in advance that they're going to give the 4NA students next year experienced teachers.
Was hoping to get Mdm J as our Maths teacher lor!
The rest of the subjects taught were boring.
I taught I wouldn't pay attention (due to camp) to at least one subject but on the contrary, I just did - Maths :D
So that was my day. Major boredom partial beneficial (;

Had to attend Work Session 4 at 1400HRS so Aisha, Jeremy & I went to Mac D to have lunch.
Mc Spicy, woo~
Toggled with Mr Siva's boxing kit in the council room, wondering how it was there (?)
Reached back school in the nick of time for meeting.
I wasn't in a good mood then so I kept quiet throughout the meeting and presentation.
Usually, I'd be the jokerette in ELT and make us the most noisiest group during work sessions.
But unfortunately, some things just doesn't seem right & I'm not even in the mood to solve it.

Left extra early for tuition. I thought of not going but... nevermind.
Don't wish to account for anything that happend in between.
During tuition, I just kept quiettttttt and without telling, iJan & Nazme knew what's going on.
Pft-

Went home and watched Tropic Thunder.
Language was awesome :P
Showered and went online.

Well, tomorrow's plans is to go to Marsiling to buy some pair of shoes for OCIP.
& Yey, school ends at 1030HRS for POA students :D :D :D



Love, ABJ
Time for people like me to take a break and enjoy the millions of glazing stars alone-