MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 12:08 PM
When Boredom Strikes IV
Hello people.
What a Sunday.
I can't believe I'm rotting myself away...

Woke up at 0700hrs and got myself ready for the meeting at Raymond's house.
I was the last one to arrive, no.
Not really, Jeremy was the late one so he ended up meeting at Raymond's crib.
Before the meeting, some of us already complain of hunger so Aisha & I went down to Mamak shop to buy some curry puffs.
I got myself those curry puffs + Nescafe.
Meeting was sort of okay? Just need to prepare few more information for tomorrow's presentation and we have to get real prepared for those heartbreaking critics, seriously.
Conversations might get combative tomorrow, so embrace ourselves! :P

Clear cut, we shouldn't get everything ready in detail because once we our presentation got criticised, we'll have to start from scratch & time we spent on the work will be damn wasted...
So yeah.

I got some food poisoning going on here.
& It was super inconvinient especially I'm at Raymond's house.
Somehow meeting today ended way too early than expected and I planned to go home.
In the first place, I couldn't make up my mind where to go.
Thought of meeting Dear but he got food poisoning as well. Sigh.
& At last, I ended up going home.

I'm feeling so sleepy, I don't know wether I should go for a short nap.
Because once I go for a nap, it's not considered as one anymore.
It'll be called as sleeping =.=

Sigh. Currently waiting for Dear to go online.
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo missing Dear badly, can?


Love,ABJ
Troubled? :/