MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, October 18, 2008 8:26 PM
Happy Birthday

Gimme that smile you like you used to.


Hello people.
What a boring Saturday.
Sigh.

Something cropped up at Mum's office.
& Dad works.
So I went to Kak Lin's crib to chill and Raya at the same time with Abang Romi's bunch of 40 friends.
WTH...
After 3 hours or so, trained back home.
Mum was back and Uncle Nasir & his wife came for Raya.
So, that was my day for today. Never been this boring before.
Tomorrow's plan is to go to Raymond's house to plan for OCIP with the ELT at 8 in the morning.
Will be going out together with Mum as she'll be going for driving lessons.
If I finish the meeting late in the afternoon, I'll have to either make my way to Sembawang to Auntie Yah's house or Dad will fetch me somewhere for Abang Fandi's birthday party.
So yeah, that's what's going to happen tomorrow.
Landak's inviting me over to join them for A7X concert. How? :/
Okay, I want to get back on my Jackass game on PSP.

Done.

& To the BIG boy, Happy 19th Birthday!
In advance :D

Love,ABJ
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you-