


I get being like the receptionist was quite fun and privileaged for Jeremy & I because we got free Milo from the auntie.
Only us :D
But seriously, it was such a regret working with Jeremy.
We always argue over things, but not seriously.
Waste of so much time arguing. I swear.
So after that, slacked in the canteen and took pictures.
Anyway, Heaven hasn't been on my side recently.
& I've been suffering at times in silence but I just don't want to voice out.
Firstly, lazy. Secondly, I don't want to trouble others.
Wah, Aiin baik ah :P
Okay, maybe I'm trying to be one.
Hahaks...
So yeah, many things have to be done.
Just hope I won't forget to photocopy my passport and settle bunking system with Ms Lim.
Will be bunking with Aisha :D
Okay, I'm not happy.
If you know what I mean.
That's it.
I'm done.
I just feel so... lonely these days.
Even though I laughed alot in school.
It's not much of a use anyway.
Sigh.
Love,ABJ
When I open my eyes, I realise we are one-