Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 5:46 PM
So What
Hello people. At last, I'm done with EOY. But there's no reason for me to be overjoyed or something. I'm not contented in the matters of the heart. In general, I'm going to say, anything you said about me can affect me depends who you are and how you're related to me. Sometimes, I wouldn't care. But afterall, everyone has feelings even though some issues are meant to be ignored. Most of the times, I tend to take things too seriously and ended up hurting myself. I find that useless, but I just can't help it. It's the way I am. & Ironically, some things in life which are bad aren't suppose to change. It makes us feel good, somehow. However, that doesn't mean you're going to show it all the time right? Ah, I don't know what I'm saying. I just feel slightly annoyed and upset. & I need the world to myself. Dengar-dengar, Aiin carefree and couldn't care less per. & WTH! Landak bought those tickets already! Grr. Love,ABJ Blog song tells me how mad I am- |