Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, October 6, 2008 3:06 PM
Won't Be Soon Before Long
Hello people. Seems like this blog is starting to die slowly, don't you think so? But I believe it'll revive with something new when I'm free after exams. Heh. So far, exams were okay except for Chemistry which was a piece of bullcrap. Studied some parts of things and they were not tested. F I hate theori-ed paper. Except for POA perhaps because hey, I really know what's coming up. Ms Han never fails to give a very detailed explaination. Well, I'm going to chiong all the accouting theories and mengenal pasti on what formats to use. Chey :P Early morning, Mr Soh gave a comment on Math Paper 1. He said the results are very encouraging. However, easily 7 to 8 of you can make a careless mistake like 8-2=? AH, very careless. Like come on, that's what he really said. I quoted it. No simplifications in those words you just read. LMAO. I'm so relievedddd I'm going to pass Maths :D So the only subject that I ever feel that I'm going to fail is purely F Chemistry and either one of my Humanities subject. 'Come on, 3-6 *claps*' *Does the Mr Soh style* & Yes, I'm aiming A1 this time for Physicsssssssssssss :D For Math Paper 2, aiming a B3 ? That's for tomorrow. Now for the day after tomorrow, it's a must to get distinction. I sound so yaya-papaya. Tsk, nevermind. Self-Motivation. So after Chemistry paper just now, felt damn hungry. Went to Mc D's with my Chinese girls :P Bought breakfast and I finished up my meal quite fast because I was damn hungry. & All donated their unsalted margarine. F lah, once in a lifetime eat margarine cannot meh? =.= Then Rambutan got her BaoYing (Retribution) She was muddling with my margarin and Plop! the whole margarine drop onto her handphone screen. LMAOLMAOLMAO. Went home early with HuiZhu because we want to take a nap at home for a while before studying/online etc. etc. Went online chat with dear. Wasn't in a good mood, so I just went to nap and shake the stress away. But I think it's coming back. Sigh. Exams are soon over,practically in just 2 days time. & it won't be soon before long that we'll have our olden days back. Tell me what should I do now? I still care deep inside, just exams are getting in the way. I'd rather be problematic than a carefree person. Fact is, people say I don't care ape. Love,ABJ I will be back. I promise- |