Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, September 25, 2008 1:56 PM
Doped
Gamma Yoladas, homie. I can't sleep last night because I was anxious. & Had Pandemonium breakouts. Today's the first MYE Paper which is obviously English. Well. Paper 1 was alright except for Section B. Which format is which, I don't know :/ But I followed the format of a complaint letter but the thing is, David Villa stated that it was a letter of commendation. & Speaking of which, she didn't gave an address what more we need to contruct one fake address in Thailand or whaaaaaaaaat? (Which majority did) WTF. Kayeh,Nazme & I wrote up the same format and both insisted that our format was correct. But on the other note, 95% of the class used formal writing format. Damn- Hm, Yazid says use complain format? Just believe him more than 15 year olds, dah poly whaaaaaaaat. Paper 2 was difficult. Already, during MYE, Mr Ben told us he purposely set the paper to O Level standard and that he'll promise to lighten our burden by EOY. Which he didn't but make lives more difficult. But seriously, MYE was easier with the Parabola disease. WTH. I don't know how well I'm going to do it. Shiates. Tomorrow will be MT Paper. Hope I won't screw it up especially for Paper 1. I'm freaking worried and nervous. But I doubt I'll screw up that much. The most worrying papers would be POA,Geography,SS,Chemistry. & That's alot. Don't wish to blog much today. Not in the mood. These 2 weeks is all about books books books. I'm sorry if I don't entertain you guys much nowadays. Being conscientious enough, I know I'm engrossed with those bloody books. But hang on, it's only a matter of weeks for now. Days in fact. Patience is virtue, aye. Love,ABJ Sttttttrike one- |