Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, September 22, 2008 3:59 PM
Disturbia
Hello people. Sorry for the 2 days of abscence. Was busy during the weekend helping Mum make Kuih for raya :D But I'm not eager to kind of taste the Kuih because I don't like trying out something new! & There'll be no chocolate chips this year, replaced with peanut butter cookies =.= Whatever it is, I'm not going enjoy eating them like I used to the past few years alright. Fact is, I'm going to bake my own batch of cookies with Nad soon. Heh ^^ So, helped Mum and so I prolly spent the 2 days about 3/4 of the day in the kitchen each. Lack of sleep. Fasting. Any idea how I did all those baking? I was shivering because I didn't eat and lack of vitamins needed for energy to work. Just understand that FNN theory, okay (; Got to withdraw cash and bought break fast meals because Mum had no time to cook and what's more Dad's working on a Sunday (I got Bro to go down and buy break fast meals on Saturday, that is). Tsk, okay enough with the stupid weekend. I even had no time to study and I'm frigging worried. So today's Monday. Very very very blue. Today's PE should be the last lesson for the term I guess. But it was fun. Did some layups. Damn cool movements, aye. Then played 3V3 like kehsiao. Was super thirsty for the rest of the day. After recess was SS and the whole class looked so dead. A.Tan kept on saying 'Eh, don't look at me like that can or not. Come on lah, give me answers' Well, after PE what do you expect. Hmph. Reliability skills are damn hard, man. I don't even understand a speck of dust from it. Two periods of Physics just going through homework. Physics was of a no problem. Issue is, what about my Chemistry? Haven't even touch books on Chemistry =.= English period was occupied with Show & Tell. Well, I'm the only who haven't present it ! Damn~ David Villa forgot t bring up the cable. Tskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. & Where's our gift from Aussie you bought for us?! :P Stayed back in class with Kayeh, Sharifah and Jerky boys. Did O Lvl Math TYS. Woo~ A period of Math today. Mr Soh gave us EOY Paper 2007. Managed to finish everything and got many ticks, no crosses (: Except for properties of circles =.= & We'll be getting to do Paper 2 tomorrow. Either it was last year's or this year's batch Math paper. Okay, I'm done for today. Damn tired. Need to help Dad reshuffle the furniture in the house so we'll get a new layout this year for the guests :D Then I'm off to nap. Plans For The Day
Love,ABJ |