MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, September 14, 2008 5:43 PM
Go Home, Get Stoned
Hello people.
Didn't blog yesterday because I was out three-quarter of the day =.=

Yesterday [13/09/08]

Went out to break fast with my family at Sakura's International Buffet @ Clementi Woods.
Didn't eat that much because it was fasting month.
But usually, I ate more but since it was fasting month, our stomachs tend to contract thus making one eat less than their daily intake.
Just understand lah hor.
So...I ate what I found there. As usual, I'll be drinking Sprite all the time.
Had the Shark's Fin soup. Yum~
& It'll never do if I don't eat any ice cream in cute black bowls with toppings and those small cakes.
Ala, obviously, I ate more than what's there right! Tsk.
Went to Tekka for a while to see what's in store.
Bought a shirt for $10 bucks.
Looks good with skinnies so yeah. & The Aunty was bubbly. I was in a good mood.
So I bought it. Done :D


Today, Sunday [14/09/08]
Family plans to eat outside - AGAIN.
& This time it's the place where Dear & I + Friends had our break fast.
I don't want to be recognized! So, I might dress a little more matured today (:
Then from what I heard, will be going Sheng Shiong to buy ingredients to make Kuih Raya.
I hate this. It's going to be troublesome...



Anyway, kudos to Benitez's squad for forming up well unlike Man U! :D
It's been 4 years since we wanted to beat Man U.
Well. I'm proud of you boys! :P
Next stop, beat Chelsea on the Clash Of The Sundays!
Make it a bloody one :P



You'll Never Walk Alone

Okay, alright.
This is it.

& Tomorrow's plans are getting a haircut with NAD after school :/
Scared of the outcome.

Plus, I'm missing Dear. Didn't get to have a proper chat with Dear since Friday.
But that night was a memorable one.
Heeeeeeeeeeeee~
I love you Dear :D :D :D

Okay, alright.
Byebye people.


Love,ABJ
I wanna be faithful but I can't keep my hands off the cookie jar-