Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, September 6, 2008 5:25 PM
Burn It Down
Hello people. I'm starting to feel something. Something that someone can feel that they're being tested by God during this holy month. But nevertheless, I tried not to get all the unhappiness affect me, not even one bit. Last night, slept around 0030hrs because Mum asked me to heat up the food for pre-dawn meal. It's like I stood in the kitchen all alone for 45minutes with the rest of the family members sleeping about bunnies and honey. Waiting for the gravy to get it all done etc. Just now morning, Mum commented it's not properly cook. I was dissatisfied with the comment, duh. But it's okay as long as I feel my effort has been there. So, continued with this life called game. My life could liquidate but it's never a game over. Studied halfway, Mum asked me to buy some chilli paste and some other dried goods =.= Went downstairs quickly and got all those things, everyone was looking at me like I'm some bimbo. & Some people were being basketssssss. I was carrying heavy things and walked as per normal. Some !#$%^ rode the bike and cut my way. Haulted and I almost slipped on that steep ground. FUGU! Was walking halfway at the junction while crossing the road then there's this dog made me go OMG OMG =.= Reached home, Mum complained I bought the wrong brand of chilli paste. Got lectured. Sigh. Took all my books which were at the dining table (where I first studied earlier) and stormed into my room and close the door. I still cannot concentrate that much with Mum's nagging. Well, that's what Mums do right. I don't fully blame her. Cooled myself down and started continuing my Math revision for 1h30m. Took few minutes break and studied Geography. Left Coasts & Food Consumption to be summarised. So yeah, I think there's sufficient time for me to study within the 2 weeks and finish two topics. Planned to study some Physics after break fast. & Tomorrow, I'll just study SS then have break for the remaining time. Maybe go Geylang to find HR clothings. Damn, I hate Geylangggggggg =.= Today's date marks someone to be 16 which is no other than my Deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar (: Live life to the fullest and savour every moment of it. Many many lucks in whatever you do. & May those wishes come true :D I love you very much. Muaaaaacks! :P Love,ABJ I've got nothing to say- |