MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 1:41 PM
Justified

I'm Muhsin's :P


Good day people.
Had Chemistry and SS lesson today.
Woke up at 0730hrs and got myself ready for school.
My class had Chemistry first followed by SS.
Vice-versa for the 3-7.
Okay, so today's Chemistry lesson was quite easy but tedious as we had to draw tables as we are calculating for the mass of an element.
& I can never make if for Chemistry without Sharifah sitting beside me.
Talked crap, poke here and there which equates us to laugh our butts out.
So yeah.
As for SS, not laughing or giggling during Mrs Tan's class is almost impossible.
Continued yesterdays' Chapter 5 but more on politics.
Didn't really pay attention because it was boring so copied the answers blindly :/
But so far, all other topics that I've learnt in SS I'm able to catch up but Geography always pull everything down =.=
& As a token of appreciation for those people who came on both days for lessons were given Hershey's marshmallows.

Thanks to Reagen for giving me your marshmallow.
Heh.
Straightaway went back home after class cause I had no energy left to wander elsewhere.
Currently feeling chilly due to low metabolism rate.


Okay, I want to go for a short nap.
Tireddddddddddddd!



Dear's having MT LC & SS today.
Hm, I feel guilty somehow :/





Love,ABJ

Living on a prayer-