MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 6:09 PM
Gamed
Hello people.
Won't be a long entry for today.
I'm super lethargic.
So yeah, school ended at 1615hrs for us instead of usual 1550hrs due to some Food Consumption frigging quiz.

I was quite emo the whole day except for SS lesson.
Damn funny and that's the only lesson I laughed my butts out.
She was busy nagging at us.

Teacher: If you didn't do your essay, I will juuuuuust~ give you a zero.
Class: I will juuuuuuuust~

Okay ah, you people might now get it but my class laughed like crazy XD
Anyway, I passed my Chemistry.
Got a Grade 4 - 60%
I've improved from straight F9's to a B .
& As for Physics, aiming to get a Grade 2.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha.
So Chemistry, be mentally prepared. JY's 'father' Mr P Tan's going to set it.
Damn~

Skip, skip, skip.
Finished school at 1615 and messaged Dear.
Decided to meet up under my block.
So yeah.
Spent some time.
& That's it.


Love,ABJ