Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, August 21, 2008 2:50 PM
The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Good day people. Certainly for you not for me. Everything in school was fine and I was glad I didn't fall asleep at all. Credits to last night ; I slept quite early right after Ishak prayers. But anyway, let's start the day today with SS for the first two periods. We managed to cover up the factors of what causes the conflicts between the Catholics & Protestants which was good. Alex was being stupid- he said pour hot oil to the people who were uncilivilised or something. I laughed to tears and the teacher cannot stop giggling. & As usual lah, she never fails to tell our class what she told to Sec4NA. Hmmmmmmmmmmm~ Right after recess, had 2 periods of maths. Failed the test paper. Cool or whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Of course due to careless mistakes. But it's okay. During correction, I really paid good attention so there's one question that I got some praises :P Mr Soh: So this 0.25 is for which & Yesterday the class did the topic on Bearings. I was wanting to go to the toilet thanks to the green tea and Mr Soh called me out to solve the question on the board. I thought to myself, 'Wah, jialat' Me: *thinking of solving the question* Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, okay. Ain't boasting but just to fill up the blog entry. But isn't it good to get praises from teacher? It's like once in a blue moon, man! Anyway, right after maths lesson, it was David Villa's lesson. *jengjengjeng* Okay, so we stood up wanting to greet her and she was already shouting her lungs out right after Mr Ben scolded us for not respecting the person in front of the class. We ended up not greeting and left dumbfounded =.= Oh well, then the whole class was giving a 'oh-forget-it-look' & Yesterday she screamed which shocked the class next door who was having Chemistry. David Villa: WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO BLUFF ME?! Hahaha! It was damn funny. But it's okay. We're being called liars last year also. Kinda get used to it. Anyway, I don't see anyone in the class cares XD Okay,after English, went for MT! Went home with Shafa. But before that, went to Admiralty to buy bubble tea. I lost my mood and kept quiet after something happend. Gave the leftover bubble tea to Shafa because it was kind of diluted I complained. She said 'You're angry that's why the banana milkshake is bitter' -__________________________________- Currently blogging. & Later, I had to do SS SBQ homework which I delayed for 2 lessons already. Tomorrow's the dateline, people! Seriously, I need to chiong. & I can't wait for DeepaRaya concert. Wonder what's in store XD Yes, suddenly I miss those NDP moments. Now it's so damn boring without having to go out to serve the community and earn something. Mdm Timah still owes the 20 of us a Starbucks drink!!! Love,ABJ |