Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, August 11, 2008 12:43 PM
Mundane
Hello again people! Let's just say I'm bored and that causes another entry to be published. I just remembered that Cikgu Memy asked us to be present on Tuesday because there'll be a Listening Comprehension for both bands 1 & 2. So, reconsidering of going to school is out of the question already. Damn it. & Guess what, I finish school at 3.15 tomorrow =.= But the good thing is, I don't have to bring any books since all of them are in the class on the shelf collecting specks of dust. There's no good shows on TV. I wanted to study but I don't have the energy and spirit to do so. Sleeping was my idea but I guess I had too much of sleep until my body starts to ache. Toggled my phone but there's no good stuff I can do with it except browsing those pictures. Waiting for Dear to go online. I wonder what he's doing right now. Okay, my life is so dull. Bye. Dear's onlineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D Love,ABJ |