Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, August 5, 2008 9:52 PM
4 Minutes
Yaw people. & Again, I haven't update my blog for the past few days. Busy & Lazy :l Saturday, 2 August 2008 Nothing much happend. I was the static usher which means to say that I can't move from the place that I was being deployed and had to stand throughout the NDP show. Not allowed to sit at all. So much worse than UG. Inclusive with the Sun, I really got soaked up well and there I go, orangey skin under the fluorescent light in classrooms but as dark as teddy fur under the Sun itself. Sigh. Afterall, it's not so bad. Hee :D It was fun as usual. Feeling luxurious during lunch - KFC/Pizza. Well? The parade. The performance and foremost, the fireworks. If only I can watch those with Dear. Sigh. Of course, I was being disturbed by those army guys, damn it. To prevent myself from being in the center of attraction, I sat with Uncle Himmi & Sabree ; Dad's two best buddies. Well, when I'm up at the sectors, I'd stay with ALP Murali and crap like crazy? With the bogeh tooth he had. Haaaaaaaaa, so cute. Reminds me of Mr Siva + Dear + Dear's Dad = ((((((: Monday, 4 August 2008 School as per normal. Life's been an Term 3, everything goes faster. The time. The knowledge you gain. The fun you had to compromise with Monitoring of file progression by the Principal. Rehearsals and CIP's here and there. It's freaking hectic. I wonder why seniors kept on telling us to cherish our moments of being in Sec 3. In my opinion, it sucks like Tuesday, 5 August 2008 Well, I went to school with Dear in the morning but we kept quiet throughout until we reached the interchange due to the noise polluted by our fellow Malay aunties. Walao. Gossips here and there. I admit I did gossip but not as bad as others might think. & Currently, as you can see, I try to stay away from girls especially those hanging around together in groups to prevent from 'further bloodshed' among the sister/brother/gay/lesbian hoods. Went home with Dear but unfortunately while at the traffic junction to make our way for my tuition, as both of us were about to cross the road, there came Dad in the car signalling to me that he'll be sending me. Plus, this would be the second time that Dad has seen Dear & I together. I had no choice but to leave Dear in confusion at the junction. I'm so sorry Dearrrrrrrrrrrr! By Yours Truly :P That's it for the day I guess. Tuition was okay. & Someone's pissed when Nazme joined the studygroup and kicked up a fuss during the lesson. WTH? Love,ABJ |