MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, July 25, 2008 8:40 PM
Weezer
Hello people.
Sorry for the absence within the past 3 days.
I've been quite busy and I'm not in the mood to go online because Dear's computer breakdown.
So yeah.

Wednesday
Nothing much happend. Just that during English, I was disturbing Ah Fen that David Villa called me up to sit in front and middle of the whole class.
Tsk.
Then she came to me and said 'You may go back to your sit now. You're fine'
CK took over that place after that.
So much for disturbing when actually you half the class were with me doing the same thing.
Argh :P
It's okay,afterall, I never have been a naughty student eversince I entered Secondary school.
Primary school infact :D

Thursday
Nothing much happend as well. Except, I was being called by David Villa again!!!
Due to Anwar and Wai Sion distracting me.
But this time, David Villa was advising and encouraging me to ignore those people.
Haiyer.
Mother Tongue was nother funny two periods we had so far. We were asked to play a game like 'Who's line is it anyway?'
One has to asked a question while another must not answer the question but ask another question. Get it?
After a few rounds... my turn came and I will be versus with Al-Afiq.
The conversation was super damn !@#%^& crappy laaaaaaaaah! Won't say anything.
Forget it (:
Went home with Dear until he finishes his class.
He skipped day study. Naughty,naughty! :P

Friday
It was a tight schedule for me.
After school at 1430hrs had a meeting with HeartWare Organisation. Then at 1530hrs a meeting with Melvin.
Glad that he still remembers my looks and my name.
& Yeah, the NDP Committee misses him like !@#$
HAHAHA.
After that, went for NDP Rehearsal 3.
It was drizzling so it's kind of a nice weather to rehearse.
Weewoo?
Dear waited for me to end my training.
To kill time, he played Ali Pom.
Tsk.
So yeah, I'm going to spend some time with my guitar since it's been months I last touch it.

Byebye people.
Have a greaaaaaaaaaaaat weekend ahead! (:


Love,ABJ