Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 9:38 PM
Chain Hang Low
Hello people. What a tiring daaaaaaay! I thought Wednesdays should be a freaking short day. But eventually, the stupid timetable is at fault. LMAO :P Physics We had loads of fun for Physics. Paid attention but there's just so many formulas to remember! So yeah, we're at the topic on Waves. Quite easy to understand but yeah, there's just too many to memorise. English We were assigned to do a newspaper report. I thought of writing a report on Mas Selamat but Anwar laughed his butts out so I changed to the topic on 'Women Today' It's a funny one! Then I drew some coins and dollar notes on the left hand side of the paper so it'll look more like an article. Anyway, I drew that because I personally think a handufl of women nowadays thinks that money and career are more important than starting a family and getting married and having children which probably because of the well developed urbanised country :/ True? SS Boring. Her lessons are more robotic than Adabayor. To those who condemned Adabayor, I say you suck big time. You've no idea how upset she was when she told me. MOFO's !! Anyway, the whole class disturbed her ; as usual. But 3-7 more rabak. Mrs Tan: Okay, let's say 70% of you are Chinese & 30% of you are Malay... Class: Eh racist ah racist ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Mrs Tan: *continues* Of you are Malay... Class: Eh racist ah racist ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Sort of and there's more to tell but I just won't wish to say any further. This blog is being watched and... they are more discreminating stuffs she said. So... MT We had combined class today so Cikgu Shikin took over both bands since Cikgu Memy had to rush for an N Level Oral. During lunch, the girls didn't come down for recess. I was damn hungry and thirsty so I went down with Buddy,Amirul & Hanif Watched Cha played netball alone while eating at the back of the canteen. Then Ariffin got this stupid idea... but it was funny. I just laughed lor because I focused more on my Kaya Bun & Wintermelon drink. Chemistry I can't remember what we did? Oh okay, we did some questions on Acids & Bases on our N Level TYS. Sucks ah. We were assigned some homeworks on MCQ's. So, if we didn't do 3 questions and below, we owe Ms Ho 10minutes of staying back after school. But it was a better negotiation because in the previous deal, those people who didn't do a question will have to stay back for 10minutes. I remembered Alex didn't do the whole of 9 questions so until today, he owed 90minutes of staying back after school to Ms Ho. Tsk tsk. Humanities-Geography I'm happy and I thank God there's no test today. So we did a new topic today ; which was super interesting. On Chapter 11. Food consumption or something but I just don't get it why some people just want to get away with her class. Sheesh. Anyway, at the end of the lesson, we watched a lame video. LMAO. So this is the video that we laughed like heck. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay. This is it. I'm damn tired. Love,ABJ |