Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:47 PM
& If You Make It Rain, She'll Be Under The Weather
Hello people. What a morning to start off with. I saw things which I shouldn't see. But it was an accident,anyway. Nyehahs! In the morning, the Upper Sec had their Assembly period which was dragged until first period of our lessons, which is fcuking cool. I had 2 periods of SS in the morning & nobody likes the subject, I swear. Seriously, I can't stand it anymore. I've planned things out to approach help from Mdm Adawiyah or Mr Faraz themselves to guide me in SS. I'm sure it's possible. If I'm keen to learn, I'm sure there'll be no problem of me seeking them for guidance. Sounds serious, right? It's as though I'm preparing for N Levels but really, even though I'm not the one taking it this year, looking at the countdown, I went nervous each day whenever I looked at it in the canteen. After SS lesson, I look fcuking pissed. Atiqah and the rest went down for recess but I was still outside the classroom because there were some delays going on in class. With my fringe looking like an insane, I walked past the corridors until Mr Faraz came and approached me about my hair. Then I raised my hands up like 'I GIVE UPPPPPPP!' He asked what happend to me. I told him I'd share it with him the next time because I'm on the verge of breaking down. He insisted and said, 'No Aiin, really, tell me what happend?' So I told him what happend and I broke down in front of class 5-3 which means to say 5-2 also saw me crying. Kak Zie & Badminton girl was like consoling me with some other Sec 5's. Really, I felt like turning into Hulk and gave that someone a Hulk Smash. Mr Faraz said, You have to be a strong person. His words are still running in my head. Sigh. Back in track, had Maths and English for 2 periods respectively. I was feeling sleepy all the way but hey, I paid full attention except for English. It's like fcuking boring. I slept ; thanks to the weather. Finished school at 1330hrs but I waited for Dear. In the meantime waiting, went RC to do homework with Hanif & Shafiq. Waited for Al Afiq and Ariffin but they reached as soon as I left. So much for going home, huh MahaBersih? LMAO. Then I went home with Dear :D :D :D Love,ABJ |