MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 9:24 PM
Push
Eyo, peeps.
What a draggy day I had :/

Reading period was nothing. I fell asleep. Damn tired although I slept at 11 like every other nights.

Physics
I didn't bring my notebook today so I had to stand but not for long because Mrs Oh gave us a chance.
Anyway, it was my first time for not bringing Physics materials.
Mrs Oh went through a thorough revision on Refraction for tomorrow's test set by Mr Lim.
Groans.

English
Mrs David Villa made us do the corrections on the Sec 4 holiday homework. I was free so I did my SS.
English was fine except the way she scolded the China boys was funny and those who were caught laughing had to go out of the class.
Well... I tried not to laugh but I did,a little. Bleh :D

SS
Boring.
HuanGe was sitting with Ah Fen but next to my group so he kept on drawing this bread with eyes and emoticons in it.
It was damn funny. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. To hell with that teacher.

Teacher: When is the next lesson?
Class: Monday.............................................................
Teacher: See you on Monday ah.
Me: Cher, Monday youth day *wooooo*
Class: *chants after me* & *applause*
Teacher: You enjoy now, you suffer later and I'm going to set the paper.
Class: *give the yada face*


MT
We went to the computer lab to watch advertisement's that we had made with our group.
Hmm, ours was the second best.
Al Afiq's was the best and his videos involve real smoking.
LOL, I don't know laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah but the video they made was cool.
9.5/10
I had a good laugh.

Chemistry
Miss Ho didn't come.
Hip Hip ! Hooray! Hip Hip! Hooray!

Geography
It was a fun lesson and I didn't fell asleep. Perhaps daydreaming.
But it was my first time being so anticipated with the lesson.
Fun. Fun.

Okay, people.
Damn tired.
Currently not in a good mood.
Sheesh. I wonder if this is going to affect my Physics test tomorrow.

P/s : I'm not bringing gums tomorrow. You guys almost put me on the line,man! Assholes!

Love,ABJ