Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, June 28, 2008 2:30 PM
Where'd You Go
Hello people. Life's been kind of down lately but I'm trying myself to keep up on the brightside. I woke up at 0645hrs and got myself ready to go for NDP Bay Ambassadors last training before we proceed to our first NE show next week. Throughout the journey to NP, I didn't even speak a word. Maybe I did, but it's monosyllabic. Supposingly, I'd assume the rest of them know why's the reason so I won't say much here. Ahhhh, today's session wasn't that bad. Took pictures with B1 and the Blue sector. Then we had the deployment of Ambassadors managing which school. As for me, I got Marsiling Pri. & I can and will be seeing my twinnie cousins. Weewoo? It ended early today so I planned to go home early thinking that Dear's online. Looking back I realised it was always there but never spoken. It's been like 3 days since Dear went online. I miss him. & For those 3 miserable days, I didn't talk that much in school. Even at home. I kept on thinking ; where have he been and what he's doing. In addition with his well-being. That's what bothers me these few days and I don't even have the mood to eat or study. What happends during your rehearsals, I roughly know. It doesn't matter where Dear is but I just felt his presence is not there by my side. & I'd broke down whenever I talk about it. So, I guess I'd just stop here though I don't see any point of doing so because it still does bother me, alot. Not communicating Dear, like I said in the entry the previous post, I tend to argue with Dear more which and who I'm the one sparking it off first. Not him. So you see, maybe I followed my heart too much and not my mind. I may be disappointed but my faith for the love is never dead. Mungkinkah bila ku bertanya Love, ABJ |