Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:49 PM
Paralyzer
Hello people :D Thousand apologies for not updating yesterday's. Was filled with tuition then family time having dinner @ Bedok corner with that horny bullet pepper steak. Well, not as good as the one at SAFRA Yishun. Tsk. *ehem* iJan, you owed me $1.20 for the balloons. I saved your life yesterday (: As for today, I went to school to plan on NDP Parade formation. We were under the Sun like sjdduhf in school uniform. Catwoman was super slenger today and we laugh our butts out. The plan was abit crazy for some but anyway, I'm not the president so I wouldn't want to say much. Ended at 1200hrs and went to lunch with Fabian at the opposite coffeeshop since someone wants to accompany Catwoman plotting the plan =.='' The food I ate was fucking spicy, alright! Went home and got myself ready for swimming with Dad & Bro. There's a few choices which to go for. Jurong/Downtown or Choa Chu Kang. I went =.='' for a while. I suggested why not go CDANS since entry is free & there's nobody there at this point of time since parents are working and kids are at home. I chose CDANS at Bukit Batok so... my insticts were right. That whole big private pool was ours with no one in it. Then we had the wave pool all to ourselves. It was hell alot of fun though there's only 3 of us. Didn't take pictures underwater because I forgot to! I only remembered after I finished my swim. Dang- Wandered around the club then off for home. With the exception for Bowling, every place was solitaired. I didn't voice out that I was hungry so I just suggested to go home since I'm tired and sleepy. Hmm, but here I am posting this entry. & Dear's online ! :D :D :D Okay, I'm planning to cook maggi later. Toodles! Love,ABJ |