MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, June 13, 2008 10:20 AM
Can You Hear Me
A very good morning people :D

I had a good sleep therefore when I woke up this morning I'm happy.
Haha,right but serious, isn't it raining heavily with strong winds?
I'm lovin' the weather (:

Same bark same bullet anywhere I chill.

I slept quite late lastnight listening to MJ12 on the radio because I can't sleep!
Maybe I think too much of something but I don't exactly know what my mind is browsing through ; maybe my past times?
The radio segment wasn't that scary afterall so I urge you to listen it.
It's better than bitching about OPAH.
Hahahahaha!

Ain't goin' high I feel your space but to forget your face I swear I will.

Third week of the holiday period. Damn.
Time really flies fast. Way too fast,indeed.
& I have to say, most of my homework are not done. Then I had to plan a proposal for an effective point taking system alone.
I don't want to rely on OCJ too much because he's been taking very good care of us and the board. President mah!
Fabian's out for a holiday so I had to come up with the proposal by myself latest by Monday to show to Mr Soong.
I'm not free on Monday,though. So don't ask me to come back to school.
Maybe I'll pass those proposals to Jeremy on Sunday before I go for some invitation.
Speaking about homework, I managed to finish up all the english comprehensions except the summary writing.
I planned to copy Atiqah's mindmap on coast since it's an easy task which can be done within less than 35 minutes :X
As for POA, I want to do those questions with Ms Han during POA lessons. That way, I can concentrate more and engross myself with those work instead of chit chatting in class.
Term 3, I promise to chiong irregardless of pride and prejudice.
Cheh. So cheem.
Okay, seriously I promise to indulge myself with books,pens and papers.
& I'll joke less especially in MT. I think I learnt my lesson of being an indianchief. Hehe!

Secondly, I don't want a new teacher for God's sake. I don't care if she's chio-bu or not.
I want Adabayor! ):
She's like my mummy in class you know. I'm the apple of her eye Sort of I'm her favourite student, I repeat I said sort of ; because of Dear :P
Hahaha!
Okay, Aiin don't prasantan-danishiology word.
I just don't want a mofo new teacher,okay. I think that sucks alot. We'll have to start from scratch like introduction games and doing forfeit.
Piece of bullshit,okay.

On Sunday, some of 3-6 people will tag along which includes me as well to bomb one house.
I think there'll be 3-1 students as well.
Damn,Nazme your luck your girlfriend is also there. Fish you.
So, I decided to put money in Liang Bing's mouth. Plus a few others will be doing that because we're buying something for the sweet sweet couple who both got my Science a very impressive grade.
Twist-
& If things go well, I do also hope I can spend my last breath for the week with Dear :D

Tsk. Anyway, my blog song isn't a techno. I'm not interested in those.
So stop complaining I'm a techno freak or whatever you called that,okay.
Sheesh. Boys who are in the Eur08' soccer spirit should know how is this song related to it!
Right, speaking of soccer tomorrow Singapore will be facing Saudi Arabia!
;o;o;o
I'm scared we kena trashed laa!

I somehow miss my Dear ):

P/s : Please excuse my language. I got worked up for certain issues that don't please the situation.

Love,ABJ