MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 11:05 AM
Better In Time
Time flies and it's already Tuesday.

Mum & dad didn't message me for like 4 days? I miss them.

It's been 15hours since you popped that question right on my face.

I managed to wake up early, with the help of my alarm clock. If not,I'd still be sleeping by now.
LMAO.
I slept at 3am? I can't sleep. Think of those words that are still running circles in my head like crazynuts.
I felt so down last night. But I told myself I'd be okay.
I'm ironically super fine inside but not on the outside (terbalek,right?). Hurhur (:
A question popped right in front of my face that night. I felt gibberish.
What serious mistake did I do? If it was in the past,I'd understand because if I were you I'd do the same.
I don't blame you wholheatedly and I know somehow somewhere I'm wrong.
I know my standings.
Yes, I'm guilty of my mistakes. I'm aware of my sensitivity which somehow affects us.
You know, I'm not even a sensitive person before. But ever since that incident which happend half a month ago, I tend to be much of a fragile person for you to handle.
I'm sorry if I've been repulsive. I'm sorry if I've been materialistic.
You're hurt ; real hurt I know.
I don't know how to heal you but you said it's through time so I guess I'll let you be.
I may not sound like I'm there for you but I've always been there watching you play your game called life.
You know I've always love you,don't you?

Life's like this.

Tuition will be at 1730hrs today. Hopefully I get to learn something new because circles suck like mofo.
I'll go somewhere else with you after that ? Let's just hope so.
But most likely,I will be going home and end up chatting online with you.
Sigh.

I'll post another entry if I'm super bored to death,alright.
Thank you for wasting your time reading this shit,people.


Love,ABJ