Sunday, June 8, 2008 12:07 PM
Take It To The Next Level
Take it to the next level .
I found this two videos, somewhere.
Well, the good thing I found in the second video is the hawt smile just before the ending.
Check it out,yeah (;
There's more to come provided if I got plenty of kites to fly.
Latest : I'm not going for a haircut today because everyone seems busy. It's Sunday what do you expect?
I bet Farah is still sleeping because she didn't take my calls =.=''
Amirul's mother haven't got her pay so Amirul can't have a haircut hence making him unable to come.
Nazme's unsure because he might be going out with his family.
What a waste of time and money messaging. Sheesh.
We even asked Syuk! Look how eager we are to meet each other during the holidays.
One is always giving excuses. One is unsure. One is sleeping/MIA. One already had a haircut.
Surprise,surprise! Yeah? Well,maybe iJan's going to follow me to get a haircut tomorrow.
By hook or by crook, I must get it done by tomorrow.
I'm dead bored at home ):
Right, I'm going to finish up all my homework by today except for POA & Geography. I'll do it some other time.
Even if I didn't do my POA worksheet,all Ms Han is ever going to do is
'Hey,hey,hey! Do you work ah! *pats back*' & Off she'll be going around the class screaming her heads off at the malay boys.
Tell me, if she was your Mum, would you rise against her?
If you're a student, what'd would you do then?
Next thing is, I don't have a multi-column paper. Tell me how am I suppose to do all the accounting equations?
Next next thing is, her file is with her for checking. How am I going to refer those notes and worksheets I've done?
Alright,shall stop here. Maybe I'll post another entry later evening if I'm bored.
The best there is something I can do is to finish up all the easy assignments by today since assignments given are not that much, really.
In fact, most of the worksheets are something I'm hoping for, because it's English. & Very thick.
I'll enjoy and mesmerize the moment with English :D
English
1.Mid Year Examination Syllabus A Secondary 4 Normal Academic Paper 2 : CHIJ Toa Payoh
2.Mid Year Examination Syllabus A Secondary 4 Normal Academic Paper 2 : WRS
Maths
1. 'O' Level TYS Worksheet
Geography
1.Mindmap drawing on Coasts
POA
1.TPL,Trial Balance,Balance sheet
Love,ABJ