Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, June 5, 2008 12:38 PM
Prayers Of The Refugee
Woke up at 0730hrs and get myself ready to send my parents to the airport for Umrah. Uncle Burn was kind enough to give us a free ride and he didn't go to work just to send my parents off. Surprisingly,Uncle Jo was going to Umrah too. So,Dad's has company. Auntie Ros went with the other travel agency so Mum don't have a company. Hurhur x) We had to be there by 1100hrs but as you know,Dad's a gancheong king. We arrived at 0900hrs. There's plenty of time to kill so we went to Mc D's with Uncle Burn for the last breakfast together before Mum & Dad went to perform their pilgrims. Then we went back up and waited at Row 7 where Cik Ani and Ain came to see them off as well. It was 1135hrs and it's time for them to gather and recite some prayers for safety during their journey. Bid them goodbye soon after. Mum was crying while hugging aunts and some other relatives. I almost broke down too but I tried to be strong ; I didn't cry (: Dad was as usual ; cool. Aunt,Bro & I then went around T2 and walk around aimlessly after Mum & Dad entered the Departure gate. Then we went to Aunt's house at Kallang. Nothing much to do after we have our lunch so I went to sleep while Bro was watching movie. Slept for like 2 hours and went home via taxi. Hanging by a moment here with you. Without further hesitation, I went online and waited for Dear. No idea why I miss him so much. & As usual,for the past few days, I've been naughty over some reasons. Weewoo? :P Surprisingly,Dear's not sick of me talking alot and making alot of craps out of just a word. Maybe I'm overriden with loads of joy and happiness which I haven't get to enjoy for quite some time. Nevertheless, I musn't get too happy because things always go wrong when your overseeing things :/
Shadow OF The Day : When there's pain,there's bound to be glory. Love,ABJ |