MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:36 PM
Never Too Late

Here's the best video I've watched so far (FV).

Wednesday. Boohoo. I'm bored laaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Dear's out fer school fer Daniel Lim's lesson. Physics is much much much better than Chemistry. Agree? At least it's worth if going fer his lessons. It's well paid off compared to my Chemistry teacher *ehem*

CHEMISTRY SUCKS.

Let's talk about somethings that's going to change in our daily lives when school reopens.

SS & English teacher will change because Adabayor will be a part time teacher. Sigh. We're just starting to enjoy the lessons we had with Adabayor but sad to say,good things has to come to an end. I hope Mr Seow comes back but I know he won't. *groans*
I'm starting to hate this school. & Speaking of school,Mrs Kok imposed a new school policy which totally sucks. Either one of us has to write a proposal to stop it because it's real play of unfairness. Seriously,nobody likes it and we find it very the merepek. You guys may or may not heard of it but it'll be adknowledged sooner or later. Just pray hard a riot break out to detest the stupid policy. But don't worry,it's not going to affect everyone. So breakleg.
Okay okay I think I'm done with school. Don't want to think much of it because it's going to affect my holiday mood. Lalala-

11:39am
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored currently. Chatting to Dear about many many things. Dear can see the future =.=
Anyway, maybe Mum & Dad's holding up a kenduri during the weekend before they go fer Umrah. They're going to do some 'featuring' too. Meaning to say,Uncle Jo and Mum'd friend Auntie Ros will be joining the kenduri together with Mum & Dad as they will be going to Umrah too. I'm going to miss them. Sigh. 12 days seem long but it's very short actually. Time flies and I think I should complete all my assignments and spend time with friends. Doing assignments when they're away could give me a more focussed and relaxed time fer me to complete without naggings etc. I mean naggings actually pulls my focus away and make me lose interest in books. The more they nag,the more I won't want to study. LOL.
Aight,seriously I don't know what else to talk about. I'm off to catch some shows on TV if there's any.

I love you Muhsin B Razali (:

Love,ABJ